Saracen: Best Attack Gear
First off you should focus on getting your Invader Knowledge up so you can attack level 5 & 6 invaders for the better material they drop. Understand that there are different levels of quality materials and gear in this game. Simple, Usual, Unusual, Rare, Epic and Legendary. The higher level invaders drop better material which will let you get your gear faster.
You need to combine your material in the Forge to make higher quality. Combining 4 of the same quality of material will create 1 of the next higher quality. Example: combining 4 rare eastern steel pieces will make 1 Epic eastern steel piece. your goal is to make legendary gear which offer the best quality.
Remember to add Gems and Runes to your hero equipment and increase your total attack strength
Saracren Hero Gear
- Helmet: High Turban – Troop Offense During Attack 24%
- Armor: Saracen’s Breastplate – Troop Offense During an Attack 24%
- Weapon: Saracen’s Sword – Troop Offense During Attack 24%
- Boots: Stealthy Boots – Troop Offense During an Attack 24%
- Amulet: Enamel Ring (2 sets) – Troop Offense During an Attack 24%
* This will give you 144% extra attacking strength, be sure to add offense gems and runes to each in order to achieve the maximin attack possible on your gear. This is based on using legendary items.
Offense & Health Gems
Add these legendary Gems to each of your gear (6) as they will add an extra 10% – 12% each per gem per slot
- Taaffeite: Total Offense – Attack Avarin Ubers
- Ruby: Total Health – Attack Canis, Khazar, Hounds & Huns invaders
You have 1 slot left to add a gem, we would recommend you choose one of these….
- Cavalry Offense: Opal – Attack Pict, Barbarian, Cave Lion, Saracen, Wild Boar
- Cavalry Heath: Almandine – Attack Longobard
- killer Offense: Jacinth – Attack Man-Eater, Hounds, Avarin
- Killer Health: Rose Quartz – Attack Pict
- Melee Offense: Rhonodite – Attack Gepid, Hun, Celt, Royal Guardsman,
- Melee Health: Spessartine – Attack Pict
- Range Offense: Spinel – Attack Canis, Khazar & Hounds invaders
- Range Health: Corundum – Attack Gepid
- Scout Offense: Garnet – Attack Lynx, Serpent, Longobard
- Scout Health: Zircon – Attack Avarin
- Siege Offense: Agate – Attack Celt, Gepid, Lynx, Wild Boar, Royal Guardsman
- Siege Health: Carnelian– Attack Gepid